Let us help you get the most out of your financial information by
applying critical thinking and cutting-edge information technology to
The result: increased efficiency, productivity and profitability!
In analyzing financial data for companies, we look beyond past
performance to uncover potential sources of opportunity for our clients. To
help clients take advantage of these possibilities, we can custom tailor
budgets, predict cash flows or develop special tools to make informed
For individuals, we give close attention to each client's needs to make
sure we understand their goals and objectives and to insure of it's
- We currently offer the following services:
- Design and set up of accounting systems
- Maintenance of General Ledger and other accounting records i.e.. A/R,
A/P, Payroll in-house or online
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements including
compilation and review letters
- Process payroll and prepare all required forms and reports
- Prepare Medicare Cost Reports for Reimbursement
- Lower IT costs by subscribing to Online Hosted Services
- Perform quarterly and annual audits of the company's financial
- Perform a physical inventory of assets
- Debt covenant compliance and reporting
Internal Control Services
- Design and implement the internal control structure of all
- Assess and identify business and financial reporting risks
- Serve as the internal audit function
Tax and Other Services
- Filing of federal, state and local Taxes for business and
- Provide a wide array of tax planning services
- Design strategic business plans
- Develop quarterly/annual budgets to monitor the activities of the
Mortgage Loan Services
- Downpayment, closing costs and pre-paid assistance for new and existing homes
up to $19,500 from the City of Houston Housing & Community Development for low
to medium income families.
- Similar offers are also available in unincorporated areas of Harris County.
- The Texas Mortgage Credit program allows 30% of the annual interest paid on
mortgage loan as tax credit up to $2,000 on your federal income tax return.
To help you save money and be more productive, we are available to help
you select, install and utilize cost-effective accounting systems including
Great Plains, MAS90, Timberline, Quickbooks, Simply Accounting and
Peachtree as well as train your staff.
Initial consultation is free, so please
contact us today.